End-Time Handmaiden and Servant Belief Statement
1. The Bible is the Divinely-inspired Word of God and the Truth of God to man (2 Timothy 3:16).
2. God the Father is the eternal Creator (Genesis 1:1, John 1:3), Sustainer (Hebrews 1:3, 2 Timothy 4:18), and Judge of His Universe (Hebrews 12:23)
3. Jesus Christ, born of the Virgin Mary, is the incarnate, only-begotten Son of God, and there is no other name given under Heaven whereby man can be saved (Acts 4:12).
4. Man was sold into Satan's bondage through his obedience to the evil one. Jesus Christ therefore became the Redeemer by dying on the cross and shedding His precious blood as the ransom price for sinners (Acts 20:28), that whosoever believes in Him has everlasting life (John 3:16).
5. Jesus promised to give His followers the Holy Spirit who would endue them with power from on high to enable them to be witnesses, beginning at home and reaching unto the uttermost parts of the earth (Luke 24:49, Acts 1:8).
6. Jesus Christ tasted death for all men (Hebrews 2:9) and was raised eternally and victoriously on the third day (1 Corinthians 15:3-4). All who believe in Him shall inherit full redemption (Roman 10:9).
7. Knowing this, it behooves His followers to live a holy and pure life in every way as He did, knowing we shall be rewarded and judged according to the deeds done in the flesh (Hebrews 12:14, Matthew 16:27).
8. It is appointed unto man once to die, but after that the judgment (Hebrews 9:27).
9. As the followers of Jesus on the Mount of Olives saw Him go, so also shall He return in like manner (Acts 1:11) and every eye shall see Him (Revelation 1:7) and those who rejected Him and pierced Him through shall mourn because of their rejection of Him (Zechariah 12:10). Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that He is Lord to the glory of God (Philippians 2:10-11).
10. The saints and faithful shall reign and live with Him (Revelation 22:5), all evil shall be destroyed by the brightness of His coming (2 Thessalonians 2:8), the kingdoms of this earth shall become the kingdoms of our God and of His Christ and of His Kingdom there shall be no end (Revelation 11:15, Luke 1:33).